Roasted cashew nuts are one of the easiest and quickest snacks to throw together for entertaining. They can be sweet or savory, spicy or herby, or a combination of these if you fancy.
Roasted and salted cashew nuts have become popular throughout the world for their crunchy, delicate flavor and extraordinary health benefits. These can be used as a snack or as an addition to smoothies, salads, stir-fries, and other meals. You harness incredible health benefits with each serving of cashews.
Health Benefits of Roasted Cashew Nut:-
- Cashews help to lower LDL which increases the carrying capacity of HDL. Then HDL absorbs the cholesterol from the heart and takes it to the liver where it can be broken down, Hence improving Heart health.
- Cashew nuts are rich in copper, which helps to eliminate free radicals from the body. Thus, prevents Blood-related diseases.
- Cashews contain a very powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin. This pigment creates a protective layer over our retina. Thus saving eyes from dust, pollution, UV-rays, etc.
- Cashew is rich in selenium which is not only good for the skin.
- If consumed on a moderate and regular basis can help to lose weight faster.
- Cashews are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help to boost the metabolic process to burn excess fat.
- Cashew helps to ensure healthy and shiny hair.
Also, check out our product listing of Raw Cashew Nuts.